If you love Printopia Festival and want to keep our public programming free and accessible to all, then please consider purchasing one of our Print Pal options below. We have three levels of giving with great gifts to say thank you for supporting our annual fundraising initiate.
Print Pal Plexi – We’ll send you a promo code to purchase tickets from 1 December before they go on sale to the public on 15 January.
Print Pal Zinc – We’ll send you a promo code to purchase tickets from 1 December, plus a Printopia 2024 tote bag, notebook, pencil and snack pack to enjoy at the festival.
Print Pal Copper – You’ll get all of the above plus an original limited edition print by this year’s Printopia Print Commission recipient, Nineteen99.
Other ways you can Support Us
- Come along – spend the whole weekend!
- Bring a friend, colleague, or family member.
- Sign-up for one of our workshops.
- Become a Printopia volunteer.
- Use the #Printopia_Festival hashtag when posting pics during the festival.
- Tag us @Printopia Festival in your posts so we can share them.
- Share this with your social networks.
- Donate printmaking materials, ink, equipment.
- Purchase Printopia Merch from our Merchandise Table during the Weekend.
Volunteer with us
Printopia is a community, artist run festival which couldn’t be done without the support of our wonderful volunteers. Come along and be part of the action, learn about printmaking and meet like-minded print peeps. We need volunteers to assist with a variety of tasks before and during the event.
Interested in volunteering? Send us your completed application form and we’ll be in touch!
We are extremely grateful for the support from our sponsors, who help us to sustain Printopia and its various activities.
Printopia generates an enormous amount of pleasure for the local community, visitors, potential and practising printmakers, art students and buyers of prints from amazing artists at affordable prices.
If you’d like to partner with us to deliver this inaugural event contact me email@example.com